QOHS All-School Booster Club
Welcome QOHS Families and Community Partners!
The school year is off to a great start and we hope you'll consider membership in the QOHS All-School Booster Club.
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We offer support to the over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs and organizations at QOHS
- We support school enhancements the allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children
Fall 2014 News:
- Join us at our meetings, the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. in the media center! Upcoming meetings: Oct 8, Nov 12 and Dec 9!
Don't miss the QO Booster Fall Fundraiser!!!
- October 20-23 online auction
- June visit www.fundsforcauses.com
- Register and then select Quince Orchard as your school to follow
- Online Penny Auction, Silent Auction and Groupon type deals!
- Shop from home and be ready for the holidays with all the wonderful items available
- Click Here For Details
Committee Chairs Needed
- Spring Sports Bags – organizes the sale and disbursement of recyclable bags
- After Prom Party Chairman – organizes the After Prom Party at the school on May 16, 2015
- Sports Awards Chairman – organizes the certificates and awards for Sports Awards Night (3x per year), obtains refreshments and balloons
We need your support! There are lots of BIG and SMALL ways to get involved and make a difference:
- Contact Cindy Cresser at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more about volunteering or about these available chair positions.
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/QOHSBoosters
- Or take a quick look around here on our website
Wishing you a wonderful fall season,Cindy Cresser
QOHS Booster Club President