UPCOMING EVENTS!Monday, 5/30 – No School
Tuesday, 5/31 – MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal for all graduates at 7:40 am
Wednesday, 6/1 – Graduation at DAR at 2:30 pm, No School for 9th – 11th gradersInterested in Becoming a Booster Club Sponsor? Packages for the 16-17 School Year now available!
Do you own your own company? Do you work for a local business? Do you want to help support over 39 sports teams and 68 clubs at QOHS, as well as help procure much needed equipment for the school itself? Become a Sponsor! Please visit our Sponsor page by clicking on it, above.Want to be a part of the best community around? Chairperson Openings in the Booster Club are available!CONCESSION MANAGER – responsible for:
* Overseeing all Concessions for 3 seasons, Fall, Winter, SpringBUYER (Concessions co-chair) – responsible for:
* Liaison with food vendors on ordering, delivery and invoicingVOLUNTEER COORDINATOR #2 –
* Works with current Volunteer coordinator to liaise with Team Parents and Club Parents to fill concessions volunteer slotsSPIRIT WEAR CHAIRS (need 2)
* Work with current Spirit Wear vendor and VP to design and purchase Spirit Wear
* Maintain inventory and report to VP/Board inventory statusFALL FUNDRAISER –
* Design (or re-vamp) Fall fundraiser – last year was Barnyard Blitz, but we have had silent auctions.SPONSORSHIPS –
* Identify, contact and recruit sponsors to existing sponsorship packagesEmail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!!!!
QOHS ALL-SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We support over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs/organizations
- We allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children