QOHS All-School Booster Club
Welcome QOHS Families and Community Partners!
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We offer support to the over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs and organizations at QOHS
- We support school enhancements the allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children
May/June 2014 Update:
Thanks to the QOHS community support and involvement, the QO Boosters hosted another fabulous mulch sale/fundraiser in April! And “hats off” to our Mulch Sale chairpersons and team: Dave and Robin Porter, Rusty McCabe, Barry Saffer and Judi Walker for their dedication and commitment that helped make the event a success
COMING MAY 23rd: After Prom Party at QOHS The Boosters are planning another fabulous “After Prom Party” event for Friday/Saturday, May 23rd. See the After Prom flyer for more information. Parent and alumni volunteers are welcome. Look for information on volunteer sign-ups – coming soon from the QO Booster email.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for 2014/15 School Year The Boosters will be ushering in a new slate of Executive Board Officers for the 2014-15 school year.
Boosters are looking for parent volunteers to work in various areas of the programs and activities we sponsor. Volunteering an hour or two makes a huge impact. We need your support! There are lots of BIG and SMALL ways to get involved and make a difference
To learn more and get involved:
- Contact Denise Feldman at email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more about volunteering or about these available chair positions.
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/QOHSBoosters
- Or take a quick look around here on our website
Wishing you and your students a terrific end of the school year and a warm and wonderful summerDenise Feldman
QOHS Booster Club President