THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING YEAR!
We couldn’t have done it without our members! We raised over $70,000 for the school and approved grants for the following:
*Chrome Books for the Social Studies dept*Sousaphone cases for Marching Band *Banners for the Gym *Scanner/printer for Social Studies *Literary magazine and ESOL Literary Magazine * Prowler Senior issue *Seeder/ Airator for the sports fields*Cougar Dome Field Maintenance *Golf Bags*A TV Studio for the school
Have a fun filled, safe summer and we’ll see you in the Fall! LOOK for membership forms coming in August and help us help your students! GO COUGARS!!!!
Interested in Becoming a Booster Club Sponsor? Packages for the 16-17 School Year now available!
Do you own your own company? Do you work for a local business? Do you want to help support over 39 sports teams and 68 clubs at QOHS, as well as help procure much needed equipment for the school itself? Become a Sponsor! Please visit our Sponsor page by clicking on it, above.
Want to be a part of the best community around? Chairperson Openings in the Booster Club are available!
CONCESSION MANAGER – responsible for:
* Overseeing all Concessions for 3 seasons, Fall, Winter, Spring
BUYER (Concessions co-chair) – responsible for:
* Liaison with food vendors on ordering, delivery and invoicing
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR #2 –
* Works with current Volunteer coordinator to liaise with Team Parents and Club Parents to fill concessions volunteer slots
FALL FUNDRAISER –
* Design (or re-vamp) Fall fundraiser – last year was Barnyard Blitz, but we have had silent auctions.
* Identify, contact and recruit sponsors to existing sponsorship packages
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!!!!
QOHS ALL-SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We support over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs/organizations
- We allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children