- Wednesday, 9/28 – Dine Out at Coal Fire and support QO Boosters from 11:30 am – 10:00 pm (Mention QOHS Boosters when ordering)
- Thursday, 9/29 – QO Financial Aid Information Nightin the QOHS Auditorium with Ms. Beverly Coleman, director of the Educational Opportunity Center who has a wealth of information to share on the new FAFSA and the financial aid process. All are encouraged to attend.
- Friday, 9/30 – Half Day
- Monday, 10/3 – No School
QO Theatre presents…
“Almost, Maine” by John Cariani. Check out the Drama Club board in the Red Hallway for more information…..Auditions for the cast, the first crew meeting with our new Technical Director (Mr. Alexander Henry), and an upcoming parent meeting. Please consider becoming a patron of the QOHS Theatre, so that we can continue to bring you quality performances. The Patron Registration Form can be found athttp://goo.gl/iUrbmQor by contacting our Producer atLinda_F_Lee@mcpsmd.org
Want to be a part of the best community around? Chairperson Openings in the Booster Club are available!
CONCESSION MANAGER – responsible for:
* Overseeing all Concessions for 3 seasons, Fall, Winter, Spring
Email email@example.com if you’re interested!!!!
QOHS ALL-SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We support over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs/organizations
- We allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children