Mulch is NOW on sale!
Buy now before the sale closes on March 15th.
Place your order by March 1st to be entered in a random drawing for a QOHS Fall Prize Package
- Friday, 1/6 – Yearbook prices go up! Purchase your Yearbook soon from www.yearbookforever.com or pick up a form outside of room 241.
- Tuesday, 1/10 – Thursday, 1/12 – Cougar TV Auditions for News Anchors and Sports Reporters. Sign up now in the media center for an audition.
- Wednesday, 1/11 – Booster Club Meeting, 7pm in the Media Center
- Monday, 1/16 – No School
- Wednesday, 1/18 – 9th – 11th Grade Parent Registration Meeting, 7pm in the Auditorium
- Friday, 1/20 – No School
- Thursday, 1/26 – Last Day of the 2nd Quarter and Coffee House at 7pm in the Cafeteria
QOHS Theatre is Looking for Crew!
Interested in working on the set for the Spring Musical, Footloose? Whether it is helping to build or paint the set or work on props, please come after school in the auditorium to meet with our Technical Director, Mr. Henry. Questions? Please email Mr. Henry atAlexander_R_Henry@mcpsmd.org. More information on our Costumes Crew and Hair/Make-up Crews coming soon.
Spring Parking Permit Information
To be eligible for a permit students must be a junior or a senior, clear of all obligations including detentions, have good attendance and punctuality, and have at least a 2.0 unweighted GPA. Return completed applications to the Main Office. The deadline for applications is February 3rd. Students who are applying for a Spring 2017 Parking Permit must attend a parking meeting on February 8th at the very beginning of lunch in Auditorium. We will begin distributing permits on February 8th during lunch from the Auditorium ticket booth. Students must bring their driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance for all cars being registered, and a check or exact cash in the amount of $37.50.
- Deadline for application – 2/3
- Parking meeting for all applicants and beginning of permit distribution – 2/8
- Parking enforcement – 2/13
QOHS ALL-SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We support over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs/organizations
- We allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children