- Friday, 10/28 – Hispanic Heritage Assembly
- Friday, 11/4 – End of the 1st Marking Period
- Saturday, 11/5 – Fall Play, “Almost, Maine” at 2pm and 7pm, details below
- Monday, 11/7 – No School for Students
- Tuesday, 11/8 – No School, Election Day
- Saturday, 11/12 – Fall Play, “Almost, Maine” at 2 pm and 7 pm, details below
- Saturday, 11/19 – HYPNOTIC EXPERIENCE AND SILENT AUCTION!!! Don’t miss this amazing show at 7 pm! Doors open at 6 pm. Tickets $10 at the door, and we will be having a silent auction (Sports team tickets, Driver’s Ed classes, a whole bunch more!!!)
- Monday, 11/21 – Informational meeting for parents of 10th graders currently enrolled in Health class, who are interested in reviewing the materials for the Family Life / Disease Units at 4 pm in room 144A.
QO Theatre presents…
“Almost, Maine” by John Cariani. Check out the Drama Club board in the Red Hallway for more information…..Auditions for the cast, the first crew meeting with our new Technical Director (Mr. Alexander Henry), and an upcoming parent meeting. Please consider becoming a patron of the QOHS Theatre, so that we can continue to bring you quality performances. The Patron Registration Form can be found athttp://goo.gl/iUrbmQor by contacting our Producer atLinda_F_Lee@mcpsmd.org
Want to be a part of the best community around? Chairperson Openings in the Booster Club are available!
CONCESSION MANAGER – responsible for:
* Overseeing all Concessions for 2seasons, Winter and Spring
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!!!!
QOHS ALL-SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
The Boosters support ALL extra-curricular activities at Quince Orchard HS:
- We support over 39 athletic teams and 68 clubs/organizations
- We allow our students access to cutting edge technology and programs
- We promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children